March 29, 2009

Acorn Cottage 1:12 Dollhouse


Click on the photo for a closeup, use the back button to close the closeup


The Acorn Cottage is a small one room dollhouse I built a few years ago. It is now owned by Sue Herber of Seattle, WA.  Sue Herber is the chairperson for the N.A.M.E 2010 national convention that will be held in Seattle, WA. Sue has told me she intends to display this piece at the convention. She will have it furnished with her own items and I am sure it will be  delighfull.

In the mid to late 1800's and early 1900's it was fashionable in Europe to build picturesque cottages on the estates of royalty and the wealthy. The style was sometimes referred to as Cottage Orne or Ornee.  My design was inspired by those small buildings. 

All of my original designs have been copyrighted. You may not  make copies of them, this includes the Acorn Cottage presented here.

Karin Corbin

COPYRIGHT
Unless otherwise attributed, all photographs, images, and writing on these pages are my exclusive property and are protected under United States and International copyright laws. You may not use the photographs, downloaded copies of my miniatures or written words, you can not reproduce them, copy them, store them or change/manipulate them in anyway without my expressed written permission.

No comments: