October 13, 2014

Tiny Tudor Village Set


The design work is all done now, there are eight buildings in this set.

My old machine lost adequate cutting pressure this week so I will start using the new cutting machine I bought a while back.  I decided instead of switching my mental gears from design mode to technical machine mode it would be best if I just got all the designs finished so I could then focus on learning to use the new machine.  While I am always thinking about designs creating the models in CAD is a rhythmic dance of steps and if I take a break from it then I have to get back into the mode to be proficient. Plus memorizing the function steps on a new machine is best done by focusing all my attention on it.

I am still on track for having some of the new kits for sale by November 1st.
Post a Comment